Issue #56 (Oct 2019) Digital
The Digital copy of She Kicks Issue #56 is now available to purchase and download.
This issue is 72 pages packed full with interviews and features, including:
- Sweden’s FIFA Women’s World Cup star Kosovare Asllani
- Scotland and Glasgow City keeper Lee Alexander
- Arsenal’s latest Dutch delight Jill Roord
- Coach Kicks with Liverpool manager Vicky Jepson
- Chelsea defender Hannah Blundell takes on our Quick Kicks Q&A
- Final reflections on #FIFAWWC France 2019
- Fara Williams MBE gives us an insight into her pre-match preparation and post-match recovery routines
- U17s Euros and World Cup winner with Spain and 400m hurdler at senior European Athletics, Salma Paralluelo
Plus, all kinds of reaction, round-ups, posters, quizzes and much more to get stuck into…
View the digital magazine in your web browser anytime you are online or download it to your tablet/phone device.
You can access the digital version of the magazine by using the link included in your order confirmation email.
She Kicks is also available in Print. For details click HERE