Issue #63 (OCT/NOV20) Digital
The Digital copy of She Kicks Issue #63 is now available to purchase and download.
Included in issue 63:
- WHERE IN THE WORLD? – We map out where the multinational players in the FAWSL hail from
- SHELINA ZADORSKY – One of three players to sign for Spurs from Orlando Pride this summer but how much do you know about the Olympic Bronze medal-winning defender and her intercontinental career?
- SIOBHAN CHAMBERLAIN – After 50 caps for England and a consistently excellent club career, the top former Manchester United shot-stopper has finally hung up her gloves. We talk about her time as a player which she describes as the ‘dream that came true’ and ask what next?
- SHE ASKS RANDOMS – We get a bit giddy about the return of the FAWSL and ask an array of WSL players a raft of daft questions. It’s random, it’s fun and wholly unnecessary. Who knew so many WSL stars believe in aliens? What’s not to like?
- KICKING BACK INTO ACTION- Andy White of Glasgow City & athletefocused.com talks us through the challenges of a team returning to UWCL action after lockdown, with insight from players Zaneta Wyne and Hayley Lauder.
- UK Women’s Football Pyramid Posters – Want an easy way to see and understand the make-up of the leagues and pyramids in England, Scotland, Wales and NI? We’ve got you covered.
Chelsea’s Ji So-Yun takes on our QUICK KICKS, James Clarkson of Houston Dash (COACH KICKS), Brighton skipper Dani Bowman (CAPTAIN’S CHAT), Reading’s Kiwi ‘keeper Erin Nayler talks tunes (KICKS A BEAT), Birmingham’s Lucy Whipp tells us how she gets GAME READY, NI & Durham’s Sarah Robson (STAR SIX), Crystal Palace GK Chloe Morgan (SAFE HANDS), Crawley Wasps’ Naomi Cole (GOALGETTER), as well as Laura Coombs, Abi Harrison and Ali Johnson.
View the digital magazine in your web browser anytime you are online or download it to your tablet/phone device. You can access the digital version of the magazine by using the link included in your order confirmation email.
She Kicks is also available in Print. For details click HERE