Arsenal’s Jordan Nobbs has been voted the October Women’s PFA Bristol Street Motors Fans’ Player of the Month by football fans across the country.
In a tightly-contested vote, run by fan engagement experts Snack Media, the England midfielder received 22% of the vote. Birmingham Women FC keeper, Ann-Katrin Berger, took second place with 19%.
In the final of five divisional votes carried out over eleven days via Snack’s digital and social networks and supported by top flight football clubs, influencers and the press, it was clear that Nobb’s strong performances – where she hit the net four times in three appearances for her side as they stayed top of the FA WSL table – resonated with Arsenal fans and supporters of all clubs alike.
The full list of contenders from the final shortlist polled were as follows:
- Jordan Nobbs (Arsenal Women FC) – 22%
- Ann-Katrin Berger (Birmingham City Women FC) – 19%
- Vivianne Miedema (Arsenal Women FC) – 18%
- Aoife Mannion (Birmingham City Women FC) – 17%
- Georgia Stanway (Man City Women) – 14%
- Nikita Parris (Man City Women) – 10%