Get excited people, it’s not only almost 🎃 👻 & 🎆🎇 but ISSUE #57 is available to order and will be mailed out the week commencing 4th November. ‘What is in it?’ you may wonder?
Well, packed into its 72 pages are plenty of interviews and features, including:
- In depth and open with Manchester City and England’s Keira Walsh
- All about West Ham United’s Canadian forward Adriana Leon
- Quick Kicks fun with Arsenal’s Lisa Evans
- Coach Kicks with Reading boss Kelly Chambers
- Thinking about ‘Mindset’ & how it may have had an impact the the FIFAWWC
- Manchester United manager Casey Stoney joins us for #SHEKICKSLITTLEKICKS: STARSIX
- SK columnist (and Hibernian skipper/Scotland international…) Joelle Murray turns feature star
- Everton’s new keeper Tinja-Riikka Korpela kicks a beat
Plus, there’s all kinds of round-ups, posters and much more to get stuck into…
This is also a SPECIAL issue because throughout November we are supporting the Darby Rimmer MND Foundation. We will donate £3 per every subscription taken out from now until November 30 (including 50p from single issue & £1.50 from every 3 issue sub purchases).
We are obviously keen to raise a few pennies and show support but we also want you to understand more about Motor-Neurone’s Disease and its devastating effects on sufferers and their loved ones.