Brighton & Hove Albion FC are looking to recruit a Regional Talent Club Goalkeeping Coach.
Contract type: Zero hours contract
Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 5pm-9pm and Saturday matchdays
Location: The American Express Elite Football Performance Centre, Lancing
Salary: £12.88 per hour inclusive of holiday pay
Benefits: Club Pension Scheme (depending on eligibility) | Club discounts & offers
Closing date for applications: 8th September 2019 @ 23:59:59
|Roles and Responsibilities|
|1||To plan, deliver and evaluate innovative and engaging high quality coaching sessions to challenge and develop players in line with and as required by the FA Regional Talent Club (RTC) Tier 1 licence.|
|2||To manage, coach and or assist designated age-group on match days as required by the training schedule and games programme.|
|3||To demonstrate an understanding of the needs of the modern young player in terms of their physical and psychological development.|
|4||To ensure the welfare of players within their designated age group.|
|5||To work within the academy’s coaching programme and philosophy.|
|6||To ensure the women’s & girls’ coaching programme adheres to and exceeds all club standards and FA RTC Tier 1 licence requirements.|
|7||To commit to a continuous professional development programme, to include a comprehensive mentoring strategy for coaches within the women’s and girls’ programme.|
|8||To monitor and evaluate player performance and provide formal feedback for players and parents on a regular basis.|
|9||To complete session plans for all delivered training sessions.|
|10||To act as a point of contact within the designated age group for players and parents, the RTC Technical Director and RTC Club Manager.|
|11||To attend and help organise RTC trials where necessary.|
|General duties and accountabilities|
|· To support Brighton & Hove Albion FC and AITC in their aims and objectives at all times.
· To ensure compliance with all relevant club policies, including health and safety policies.
· To ensure compliance with all relevant legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements.
· To keep confidential any information gained regarding the charity, club and its personnel.
· To represent Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club and AITC in a professional manner.
· To maintain a flexible approach to work at all times.
· To undertake other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time.
|· To uphold and live our Team Brighton Values; Treat people well, Exceed Expectations, Aim high (never give up) and Make it special.
· To be a champion of equality and diversity in the workplace and treat all staff, customers, sponsors, clients and applicants with fairness, dignity and respect
· To report incidents of any form of discrimination through the correct channels.
· To promote best practice in safeguarding and create an environment that is safe for children young people and vulnerable adults.
· To report safeguarding concerns through the correct channels
· To ensure that any safeguarding training and certificates are kept up to date.
This job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in light of the changing needs of Brighton & Hove Albion FC.