The shortlist for the BBC Women’s Footballer of the Year 2021 has been revealed and the public vote is now open.
The BBC World Service accolade was first awarded in 2015 and won last year by Lucy Bronze, for the second time.
The five nominees for the 2021 honour, as selected by a panel of coaches, players, administrators and journalists, are:
- Caroline Graham Hansen – Norway / Barcelona
- Sam Kerr – Australia / Chelsea
- Ashley Lawrence – Canada / Paris St-Germain
- Vivianne Miedema – Netherlands / Arsenal
- Alexia Putellas – Spain / Barcelona
For full player profiles and to vote, click here.
Voting closes at 9am on Monday 8 November, with the winner to be declared on 29 November on BBC World Service and the BBC Sport website.