For this Larkin, the team she plays for and the kit they play in, are just ‘perfick’.
1. Name: Kellie Larkin
2. Age (D.O.B): 7th February 1997 (15yrs old)
3. Team: Brighton & Hove Albion COE U-17s
4. Position (and have you always played there)? Centre Midfield and Yes
5. Team Supporter/Fave player? Chelsea and favourite player Frank Lampard
6. Occupation/or what you are studying? Last year at Willingdon Community School in East Sussex, studying for my GCSE’s
7. Are there other footballers in your family? My two brothers, Dan and Joe
8. Favourite game you have played in (and why)? Has to be playing against Arsenal COE, they are all great players and we always have a great game even if we lose!!
9. Your best attribute as a player? Vision and passion for the game.
10. What are your ambitions in football? To play as soon as I can for Brighton & Hove Albion Women’s first team and maybe in the WSL.
11. Who has been the biggest influence in or on your footballing career? Has to be my Mum
12. What is the best thing about playing for your team? At the moment there is a real buzz around Brighton with the men doing so well and the girls and women are part of that.
13. If you got to design your team’s kit, what would it look like? I wouldn’t, I love the kit we play in, it’s very unique and we never clash.
14. Do you listen to music to get you motivated, or while you train – if so, what tracks? Always loud upbeat music, nothing in particular.
15. Who, that plays for your team, should we know more about and why? Paula Howells. The pair of us have been through a lot together, she is an amazing player and is currently part of the England U-17s.
She Kicks – the online community for women’s football