Portsmouth FC Ladies are in search of a passionate and devoted individual who will be at the forefront of youth development at the club.
The purpose of having a Head of Youth Development Officer is to have someone to coordinate with our youth coaches to help create and install club philosophy, values, standards and key performance indicators for the club’s Strategic Youth Development (SYD) plan.
The role is a voluntary position and the individual will be managing the youth section including the coaches and other volunteer support staff.
Pompey Ladies are passionate about bringing through talented, young female players which the club has been doing for many years.
Former players Fiona McMillan and Kaylee Shcumann-Edwards both came through the ranks at the club before making the first team and current squad members Gemma Hillier and Leeta Rutherford have both been here since they were very young.
The club continues to see the progression of our young players as recently as the current season with several players stepping up from U16 level to the Development Squad and also young players getting picked for the first team.
If you feel that you want to be a part of an exciting period in Pompey Ladies’ future as the club continues to grow please get in touch today.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
– Enhance FA CRB Disclosure
– First Aid and Safeguarding Qualifications
– Understanding of WSL, WPL & Women’s player pathway
– Understanding of the current talent pathway for girls youth football
– Willingness to work weekends & training events when required
– Ability to work in a team environment
– Good communication and listening skills
– Ability to organise, prioritise and meet deadlines
– Strong leadership and management skills
– UEFA B Coaching Licence
– Youth Module 1 & 2 (or working towards)
For the full job description, responsibilities and how to apply please click here.
The closing date for applications is Friday 29th April, 2016.