Brighton & Hove Albion FC are looking to recruit an Academy Operations Manager.
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: This is a full-time role requiring flexibility to work some evenings and weekends.
Location: Lancing, The American Express Elite Football Performance Centre. On occasions, you may be required to travel nationally and internationally.
Salary: Dependent on skills and experience
Benefits: Club Pension Scheme | Group Life Protection | Club discounts & offers
Closing date for applications: 29th September 2019 @ 23:59:59
Roles and Responsibilities
|1||To project manage the audit process.|
|2||To co-ordinate the Academy games programme on match days.|
|3||To co-ordinate the facilities usage of the academy.|
|4||To significantly improve our games programme with more overseas opposition abroad and at the training ground.|
|5||To co-ordinate overseas trips and tours for all academy teams, pre visits, pre-tournament paperwork from parents, players and staff, risk assessments, safeguarding policies adhered too, post trip paperwork in conjunction with the academy secretary.|
|6||To co-ordinate the arrangements of all overseas and long-distance teams, arranging accommodation and travel and generally their entire stay whilst visiting our club.|
|7||To co-ordinate loans for academy players outside the football pyramid.|
|8||To provide quality control for the PMA on a weekly basis to make sure all coaches, players and parents are using it as they should be.|
|9||To keep up to date with all youth development rules and regulations.|
|10||To liaise with the multi-disciplinary team to help with the smooth running of the Academy.|
|11||To accommodate overseas guests/visitors of the training ground.|
|12||To meet parents and players as when necessary.|
|13||To attend meetings on behalf of the club and Academy both internal and external as requested.|
|14||To assist the Academy Manager in dealing with the major stakeholders – Premier League (PL), English Football League (EFL), The Football Association (FA).|
|15||To research projects in youth development as assigned by senior academy staff.|
|16||To help ensure that all Academy rules and protocols are being followed by staff and players.|
|17||To manage the academy transport system.|
|18||To assist in meetings with player agents and contracts.|
|General duties and accountabilities|
· To support Brighton & Hove Albion FC and AITC in their aims and objectives at all times.
· To ensure compliance with all relevant club policies, including health and safety policies.
· To ensure compliance with all relevant legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements.
· To keep confidential any information gained regarding the charity, club and its personnel.
· To represent Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club and AITC in a professional manner.
· To maintain a flexible approach to work at all times.
· To undertake other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time.
|· To uphold and live our Team Brighton Values; Treat people well, Exceed Expectations, Aim high (never give up) and Make it special.
· To be a champion of equality and diversity in the workplace and treat all staff, customers, sponsors, clients and applicants with fairness, dignity and respect
· To report incidents of any form of discrimination through the correct channels.
· To promote best practice in safeguarding and create an environment that is safe for children young people and vulnerable adults.
· To report safeguarding concerns through the correct channels
· To ensure that any safeguarding training and certificates are kept up to date.
This job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in light of the changing needs of Brighton & Hove Albion FC.