Issue #63 is out.
Issue 63 includes:
- WHERE IN THE WORLD? – We map out where the multinational players in the FAWSL hail from.
- SHELINA ZADORSKY – One of three players to sign for Spurs from Orlando Pride this summer but how much do you know about the Olympic Bronze medal-winning defender and her intercontinental career?
- SIOBHAN CHAMBERLAIN – After 50 caps for England and a consistently excellent club career, the top former Manchester United shot-stopper has finally hung up her gloves. We talk about her time as a player which she describes as the ‘dream that came true’ and ask what next?
- SHE ASKS RANDOMS – We get a bit giddy about the return of the FAWSL and ask an array of WSL players a raft of daft questions. It’s random, it’s fun and wholly unnecessary. Who knew so many WSL stars believe in aliens? What’s not to like?
- KICKING BACK INTO ACTION – Andy White of Glasgow City & athletefocused.com talks us through the challenges of a team returning to UWCL action after lockdown, with insight from players Zaneta Wyne and Hayley Lauder.
- UK Women’s Football Pyramid Posters – Want an easy way to see and understand the make-up of the leagues and pyramids in England, Scotland, Wales and NI? We’ve got you covered.
Chelsea’s Ji So-Yun takes on our QUICK KICKS, James Clarkson of Houston Dash (COACH KICKS), Brighton skipper Dani Bowman (CAPTAIN’S CHAT), Reading’s Kiwi ‘keeper Erin Nayler talks tunes (KICKS A BEAT), Birmingham’s Lucy Whipp tells us how she gets GAME READY, NI & Durham’s Sarah Robson (STAR SIX), Crystal Palace GK Chloe Morgan (SAFE HANDS), Crawley Wasps’ Naomi Cole (GOALGETTER), as well as Laura Coombs, Abi Harrison and Ali Johnson.