To celebrate the launch of the co-branded styling and grooming product range, we’ve teamed up with Manchester United’s Official Electrical Styling Partner, Remington, to offer 10 lucky winners a Manchester United shirt signed by the women’s team and a bundle of styling products from the exclusive range, including the Sleek and Curl Expert Straightener, Silk Curling Wand and the Thermacare Pro Hairdryer.
To enter and be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question by emailing a, b or c to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Win with Remington’ in the subject line:
Q: The Official Remington Manchester United Collection consists of how many products?
Terms & Conditions: Competition for Remington and Manchester United prize bundle
- Who is running the competition: This competition is run by SheKicks.net in conjunction with Hatch Communications
- The rules: The competition is governed by these rules
- Who can enter: Those under 18 must seek permission from an adult in order to enter The competition is limited to the UK Only
- How to enter: Correctly answering the competition question posted on She Kicks web page hosted in connection with the competition (correct entries are “eligibleentries”). Entrants must use the subject Win with Remington
- One (1) entry per person. Entries may not be acknowledged and will not be returned.
- Period of Competition: 00:01 Monday 20th April – 23:59 Sunday 31st May
- Prize: Each of the 10 winners will receive the following prize bundle:
- x1 Remington co-branded product styling bundle: Official Remington Manchester United Collection Hairdryer x 1, Straightener x 1 and Curling Wand x 1.
- x1 Manchester United shirt from the 2019/2020 season signed by the Women’s Team.
- Prizedraw: The winners will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Competition Period in a random draw, performed by SheKicks. 10 winners will be randomly selected. Each winner will be contacted via email promptly following the random draw. If the winner does not respond by [23:59 Sunday 7th June], an alternate winner will be selected following a further random draw.
- The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize or any component of it with another of a similar nature at any time.’
We reserve the right to amend these T&Cs at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions will be posted on this website. Please check the latest information posted here to inform yourself of any changes.