Issue #49 Digital (Sept 2018)
The digital version of She Kicks Issue #49 is now available
This issue marks the start of the 2018/19 season in England and so we talk to a collection of players and coaches from FA WSL clubs, in a varying degree of depth and in varying degrees of seriousness.
– Hannah Blundell (Chelsea/England) on her fantastic 2017/18 season and how she feels at home at the Blues
– Gilly Flaherty (West Ham Utd/England) on her new start with the Hammers
– Kayleigh Green (Brighton & HA/Wales) talks goals for club and country
– Emma Mitchell (Arsenal/Scotland) is currently one of her club’s longest-serving players and is gunning for league honours
– Lianne Sanderson (Juventus/England) has recovered from an ACL injury and started a new life in Italy
Plus we hear Neil Redfearn’s (Liverpool) coaching thoughts, Tessa Wullaert’s (Manchester City/Belgium) love for music, learn bout Manchester United’s past women’s sides, Spurs skipper Jenna Schillaci on captaincy, Birmingham City’s Charlie Wellings on match prep & recovery, Sheff Utd’s Sam Tierney tweets back, U20 GK Sandy McIver on goalkeeping, as well as the usual news, columns and we introduce our first ‘LITTLE KICKS’ section for our younger readers.
View the digital magazine in your web browser anytime you are online or download it to your tablet/phone device.
You can access the digital version of the magazine by using the link included in your order confirmation email.
She Kicks is also available in Print. For details click HERE