Portsmouth FC Women’s busy preparations for the 2021/22 FAWNL campaign feature two friendlies against Championship opposition.
Pompey’s pre-season culminates with trips to second-tier sides Crystal Palace and Lewes, while also including a game against Brighton & Hove Albion U-23s.
The other four fixtures are all versus FA Women’s National League Division 1 teams, with newly-promoted AFC Bournemouth potentially fielding three former Pompey players in Gemma Hillier, Molly Clark and Rebecca Barron.
Pompey’s pre-season fixtures:
- Sunday 11 July – Portsmouth v Maidenhead United
- Sunday 18 July – Stevenage v Portsmouth
- Wednesday 21 July – Brighton & Hove Albion’s U-23s v Portsmouth
- Sunday 25 July – AFC Wimbledon v Portsmouth
- Wednesday 28 July – Portsmouth v AFC Bournemouth
- Sunday 1 August – Crystal Palace v Portsmouth
- Sunday 8 August – Lewes v Portsmouth