Five stars have been nominated for the Barclays FA WSL player of the month for October, while three bosses contest the Manager award.
Public votes will be combined with those of a panel of experts to decide the winner of each award and voting closes at midday on Monday 4 November.
The shortlist for the Barclays FA WSL player of the month is:
- Kirsty Hanson – Manchester United
- Kerys Harrop – Birmingham City
- Chloe Kelly – Everton
- Vivianne Miedema – Arsenal
- Danielle van de Donk – Arsenal
Cast your POTM vote here.
Nominated for Barclays FA WSL manager of the month are:
- Casey Stoney – Manchester United
- Emma Hayes – Chelsea
- Joe Montemurro – Arsenal
Click here to cast your MOTM vote.