Here are the results of the SK Jury!
Jordan Nobbs received 30% of your votes as the top player, while Lucy Bronze received 24%. Whilst in terms of total points (you vote for your top three: 1,2,3), it was Nobbs, Bronze and then Karen Carney.
We'd have to agree with you. Jordan and Lucy were England's most consistent/stand out performers for England during a tournament in which the team endured some ups and downs but competed until the very last, with another third placed finish. But remember the late goal v France and Germany only won by one (equally that was England v USA) - it's those fine margins, folks.
As well as asking for your player votes on our @torotapepro Fan Card, we also asked you for your views on the match. Here's some of them (you're a demanding crowd!) and we think most - including the England camp - will agree with most of the comments made:
- England are playing much better, the team is tighter and passing more precise. Great effort.
- Improved towards the end but lacked up front power throughout. A way to go yet before Euros.
- good performance but need to take chances
- Played some good football, just couldn't get the ball in the net. Lionesses played with so much
- Creditable but lacked in the final third.
- Pretty solid performance all round lots of positives to take back ready for the Euros.
- Getting there... kind of
- A tough battle but we didn't finish or chances in front of goal, some good football on display though
- Can't be faulted on effort but lacked firepower
- Need to be more clinical
- unlucky in the 2nd half, need to take the chances they have.
- Battled on, Losing focus at times. All in all played well against Germany
- Good attacking, some good saves, Great midfield amazing
- Good first half but that Germany goal was a sucker punch and couldn't take their chances.
- Battled well, defence could have played better, great mild fielders, strong going forward
- Good start to first half but lacked finishes needed. Second half , creative play and great defending
- Great play in parts. Need to be more ruthless in front of goal. Need to brush up on finishing touch
- It was all Jordan Nobbs
- Tired, but professional. Unlucky in front of goal but full of passion.
- Good performance however lacking quality in final third
- One of the best England performances I've seen in a while, kept fighting until the end
- Frustrating after watching beating the USA!
Winner of the She Believes goodies to be announced next Mon/Tues.
And don't forget that next month, you can watch the Lionesses play in person against Italy at Port Vale FC on Friday 7 April and Austria at MK Dons FC on Monday 10 April.
Tickets for both games are on sale now priced £7.50 adults and £3.50 children for each game. A family ticket (two adults and two children) is available at £15 and group booking and Charter Standard discounts apply.
Tickets for both games can be bought via www.TheFA.com/Tickets.
Tickets for England v Italy are also available via 01782 655821, for England v Austria by calling 0333 200 5343 and in person at each club’s box office.